Tried to install previous version of iOS simulator, but the downed process failed and nothing has been installed. Nevertheless, Xcode now shows that I have iOS simulator installed.
To remove the problematic simulator from XCode:
- sudo rm -rf /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator7.1.sdk
- rm -rf /Users/andreysergienko/Library/Caches/com.apple.dt.Xcode/Downloads/iPhoneSimulator7.1.sdk
- restart XCode
Let's say we want to configure SFTP access for a user. We want the user to be able using SFTP (i.e. download/upload files on his WWW folder), but we don't want him to login over SSH and execute any commands on the server.
Edit /etc/ssh/sshd_config file and add the following at the end:
Match Group sftpusers ChrootDirectory /home/%u ForceCommand internal-sftp
Restart SSH: sudo service ssh restart
Add sftpusers group: sudo groupadd sftpusers
Add a user if necessary, and put it to sftpusers group: sudo usermod -a -G sftpusers %username%
Disable login to console for the user: sudo usermod -s /bin/false %username%
Now, the user will be able to connect using SFTP and do file operations using programs like WinSCP, but it will be unable to login over SSH and execute any commands on the server.
- download Erlang for Windows and install it
- add path to Erlang bin directory (i.e. c:\Program Files\erl6.1\bin) to the system PATH variable
- download Git for Windows
- install Git for Windows — when installing, choose Use Git from Windows Command Prompt option
- go to a temporary folder
- in the command line execute git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:rebar/rebar.git — it will download Rebar Erlang build tool
- now go to rebar folder and execute bootstrap.bat — it will build Rebar tool
- copy rebar and rebar.cmd files from the rebar folder to the Erlang bin folder (i.e. c:\Program Files\erl6.1\bin)
Now you have installed Erlang, Git and Rebar.
My new book on WebRTC just became available on Amazon: http://www.webrtcblueprints.com
41e1-ggY1qL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg WebRTC Blueprints
If you see this message, you can try to do this:
chmod 700 /tmp/gconfd-username/
You should also restart the machine or X server or VNC server (in case if you're working via VNC).
p.s. you need to replace 'username' in this command with your actual username